Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

2058 Posts in 165 Topics- by 669 Members - Latest Member: harrietpreston

April 20, 2014, 10:14:36 AM
Intuition Games ForumGamesDinowaursFeedbackIncreasing Air strike cost (USS IOWA) to 400
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Increasing Air strike cost (USS IOWA) to 400  (Read 3002 times)
NicolBolas
Egg

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2009, 09:47:45 AM »

Reason:

Long:
Often I push the (experienced - non newbie)opponent back to his last village, and can even control the map so he can´t really leave. But suddenly, he buys air strikes (USS IOWA).

This means I instantly loose both camps on his territory, and ussually even two lesser camps on my own territory. So it´s suddenly an equal fight again, and even in his opponents favour: although I am guarding a hill overlooking his last village, he kills most of my villages, and eventually me, becouse he respawns nearby, I have no respawn due to airstrikes so eventually .... he will get me.

Short:
Someone sitting at his last village after such ownage, should not be doing so much damage so easily and CHEAPLY..... it´s completely out of order when compared to other weapons.

So does anyone agree? I don´t say it´s overpowered, but people sitting at their last village should be coming with elite and surprising tactics to turn battle over, not sit there and destroy half of map with 150costing airstrikes.

I don´t remember the map names well, but air strikes seem to dominate salt lakes, quicksilver, and heck, i even saw a player going for them back to 3rd tier at smackdown
Wuped
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 09:57:46 AM »

If hes pushed to his t3 and buys iowa it means hes low on money, only one town. Just keep rebuilding his t1 and keep him out of your t1(if you can't thats ok just keep him away from your t2), he will either have to keep killing your t1 as you rebuild it or let you build it either way you will be at massive money advantage.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic