Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

2058 Posts in 165 Topics- by 669 Members - Latest Member: harrietpreston

August 21, 2014, 03:58:34 PM
Intuition Games ForumGamesDinowaursFeedbackWeapon Ballance
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Weapon Ballance  (Read 2464 times)
Tryx3
Egg

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »

Ok, to start things off I enjoy dinowaurs and play occasionally, i like it except a few thing are imbalanced.
For one Lawyers have a much to far range, and need to die out quicker, I dont like the fact that some person can go to a tier 2 or 3 town at the start of the game, then when im half way across the map fire endless lawyers to destroy a town i cant get to quick enough. Im fine with them staying in the game, but they need to either A:Die out quicker and do more damage or B or just die quicker. By meaning die i mean just have them die out after 3-5 (probably more) hits. While i like the flame thrower, i almost never get hit with the initial flame it fires, just the stuff thats on the ground. Possibly make it easier to fire with the initial flame, and maybe make the flames that go on the ground die out quicker.
Other then that i just occasionally end up playing with someone who has player 100 games more than me, which is quiet annoying.
puritas
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 03:12:19 PM »

Lawyers are the most expensive weapon per damage to fire.
There shouldn't be any situation where he can take out your cities with lawyers before you can do the same to his t1 and t2 at least,  unless he has far more speed boosts than you, in which case you'd be in the same situ with any weapon anyways.

If you take out his t1 and t2 with iowa/clusters, he's completely screwed by buying law firm, as there's no way he can get enough cash to keep firing.

Also remember you can send a cluster back towards your own villages to take out lawyers =P
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic