Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

2058 Posts in 165 Topics- by 669 Members - Latest Member: harrietpreston

October 21, 2014, 01:53:36 PM
Intuition Games ForumGeneral CategoryGeneral DiscussionIntroduce yourself
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 20092 times)
milskidasith
Alpha Squadron - Special Forces
Dinoteen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2008, 07:33:43 PM »

I am the one, the only, Milskidasith. I have the second most posts on the Kongregate.com forums, I am pretty good at Dinowaurs, and I like to destroy peoples standpoints in the serious discussion forums. I also get most of the badges on Kongregate and play CoD4.

Yes, I am awesome at dinowaurs, yes, I beat the Intuition staff at their own game on a laggy computer, yes, I have more forum posts than you at Kongregate, yes, I semi-personally know the developers after an interview, yes, I will overtake you in posts soon, but you are still worthwhile. I guess. Tongue
godatplay
Chairman of Markerboard Doodling
Administrator
Dinosaur

Indie game developer, life-changer, entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2008, 09:36:05 PM »

Good to know more about you guys!  Thanks for introducing yourselves.

/////////////////////////
God at play -- part of Intuition
http://www.godatplay.com
http://twitter.com/godatplay
milskidasith
Dinoteen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2008, 06:25:38 PM »

Yet all we know about you is that you doodle. On markerboards.

Yes, I am awesome at dinowaurs, yes, I beat the Intuition staff at their own game on a laggy computer, yes, I have more forum posts than you at Kongregate, yes, I semi-personally know the developers after an interview, yes, I will overtake you in posts soon, but you are still worthwhile. I guess. Tongue
TheBigCheese
Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2008, 11:34:16 AM »

Actually, he was the first to introduce himself.

"If an empty desk is an empty mind, then I must be a genius!"
Karuto
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2009, 12:50:19 PM »

Hello there. I felt like bumping this thread because if not me, then who will?

My name is Zack, and I am currently a Junior at the University of Northern Iowa as a Marketing major. I have been playing video games since I was a little brat. I also started UNI's first real video game club. I also enjoy writing (I work at RPGSite.net and ModDB.com), building computers, and training for the upcoming Hy-Vee Triathlon. I hope to sometime get an internship with a game company and help them sell their product.

I found out about Intuition Games through Dave Perry (yes, THE Dave Perry), and I have been following you guys for a couple of years now. Keep up the great work!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 12:56:20 PM by Karuto » Logged
godatplay
Administrator
Dinosaur

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2009, 11:09:42 AM »

Zack, thanks for sharing info about yourself. Smiley

You should come to a game jam with us at some point and blog about it and take pics and stuff.  It'd be a great way for you to build up a portfolio.  If you keep track of the indie game scene at all, you would have noticed an image from our TIGJam Midwest on TIGSource.  We would really benefit from someone dedicated to helping us promote the next one and record it when it happens, too.  I know you'd have a lot of fun anyway...

Contact us and we can add you to our game dev group that we use to set up the game jams.

rempresent
Egg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2009, 08:33:03 AM »

Hello everyone.

My name is Nick Rempe (Rempresent) and I live in Newton, Iowa.  I have been playing games since I was born and have always wanted to be in the industry in some form.  I just started learning to code in Objective C and it is a really challenging endevour but I hope to get something written soon.  I have been making an archive of my own game design documents and started looking into the independent scene and by chance, I found out that there is actually a studio in Des Moines which makes me proud.

I have been working as a graphic designer for a firm here in Newton, mostly printing Hy-Vee ads.  But lately, I have been messing around in trying to get a small iPhone game out, or at least study it until I get the gumption to start focusing on one game.  I can't seem to break down the coding wall, but one day I will.

Anyway, I would love to be apart of the process to, if you guys ever need additional advice or gameplay issues solved, let me know.  I would love to help out.
godatplay
Administrator
Dinosaur

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2009, 09:48:58 AM »

Nice to meet you Nick!  We'd love to get help playing new games and getting feedback on them.  Welcome to our forum. Smiley

primussucks
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2009, 04:55:37 AM »

Well howdy everyone. My name's Ryan, I'm 18, and I hail from the great state of California.
I play a little video games here and there, mainly COD4, but most of my time is spent with friends playing music or hiking around the beautiful place I live.
I've always had a little desire to learn programming, but I never know how to start so I usually end up doing nothing.
Umm I graduated high school a couple months early and I'll be attending Cabrillo community college down in Santa Cruz this fall.
I enjoy discussing political issues quite a bit so I'd love to have some civilized disucssions with you guys.
Anywho, this place seems like there's a lot of nice people so I look forward to hanging out here some more.
aeiowu
Administrator
Dinoteen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 12:09:55 PM »

cool, good to have you on here ryan, and good luck with the programming pursuits.

see you around.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic