We make the games that we want to make. We’re a collective free to incorporate anyone and anything into the sometimes messy (yet wonderful) process of game development. Above all though, everyone involved in the collective is pursuing game development because we want to make better games. That can mean a lot of things, but some adjectives we like to use are Fresh, Exciting, Experimental, Meaningful, Compelling & Fun.
The sequel to Effing Hail, build up asteroids with your fearsome gravitational force to destroy all the species of the universe. It’s for a good cause, trust me.
- Release Date: 12 – 28 – 2010
- Type: Action/Arcade
EON is a puzzle game set in the 80s, when space was still a mystery.
The 258th best space game of 2009. Crash ships together using your mysterious powers before they destroy your planet!
- Release Date: 12 – 16 – 2009
- Type: Defense/Action
- Press: IndieGames – Rock Paper Shotgun – Bytejacker
Control your bike through a suburban landscape constructed of technical diagrams while using your wheels to paint lines on the canvas to gain extra points.
- Release Date: 08 – 18 – 2009
- Type: Racing/Avoidance
- Press: Jay is Games – Indie Games – TIGSource –Rock Paper Shotgun – Joystiq – Escapist – Gamasutra Top 99 of 2009
The Great Red Herring Chase
Use your sultry voice [read keyboard] to command a taxi from the backseat in order to hunt down the Red Herring crime syndicate kingpin.
- Release Date: 07 – 10 – 2009
- Type: Typing Game
- Press: Jay is Games – Indie Games – 1001spill – Kotaku – Gamasutra – Resolution Magazine – Free Online Typing Games
Gray is a game that attempts to challenge our ideas about conflict. It’s serious business.
- Release Date: 04 – 23 – 2009
- Type: Art Game
- Discussion: Our Forum – TIGForums
- Press: Jay is Games – Indie Games – Gamasutra – Ponged – ehrensenf.de – No Continues – Play This Thing – Casual Girl Gamer
Wild n Free EX
The humans are polluting the Amazon! Play as a boto and lead your piranha to destroy the enemy boats to save the river! Battle enemies above and below the surface of the river through 14 waves of hair-raising eco-action. Control your boto with the arrow keys. Eat fish and snakes to heal your damaged boto and avoid the red blobs of pollution, lasers and sub torpedoes to survive as long as you can to get the highest score.
- Release Date: 04 – 09 – 2009
- Type: Action | Arcade
How does large hail form? Updrafts within thunderstorms push rain high into the cloud where very cold air freezes it. Once frozen it starts to fall but gets caught in another strong updraft where it gathers more moisture on its way back up making it larger. If the updrafts are strong enough they will continue this process for long periods of time allowing the hail to accumulate more moisture and more moisture. Updrafts can get so strong they even intrude into the stable stratosphere. When updrafts are this strong it becomes possible to suspend large hail for long periods of time further adding moisture to the hail, sometimes building it to incredible sizes.
Use your mouse to lay waste to the city below using the largest hail you can muster.
- Release Date: 04 – 07 – 2009
- Type: Action | Arcade
- Collaborators: Jiggmin
- Press: Indie Games – RPS – Jay is Games – TigSource – Casual Game Informer [Jiggmin interview] – Escapist – Offworld – Nerve – E4 – Green Pixels – Infosthetics
- Related Posts
Monseigneur Cockburn: The Judgening of 1993
You’re a rooster. Monseigneur Cockburn to be exact. Oh yeah and it’s 1933… Destroy your opponent cocks by pecking them into the corner so that you may feast on the delicious feed thrown from the heavens above. Survive many rounds and get all the points you can stomach.
- Release Date: 02 – 28 – 2009
- Type: FPS
Dinowaurs is a 1 on 1 RTS arena combat multiplayer flash game in which you control a dinosaur of your own design in order to stomp an opposing dinosaur. Build and defend your own villages to increase your rate of production and the amount of weapons you can purchase and amount of ammo you can fire. Dinowaurs is exclusive to Kongregate at the moment, so head there to play it at the big link below.
- Release Date: 02 – 20 – 2009
- Type: Real Time Strategic Combat
- Twitter: dinowaurs
- Press: Indie Games – Jay is Games
- Related Posts
Wild n Free A True Story
Gather the piranha to kill the boats to stop the pollution so that you may breathe deep again in your excess of peace, which will soon be disrupted by more piranha that kill boats hunger for eco-domination and so on. Avoid the green blobs of pollution and eat the kelp on the riverbed to heal your boto. Survive as long as you can to break into the High Scores list!